Tuesday, December 28, 2021

[theqoo] TVN'S FEBRUARY SAT-SUN DRAMA "TWENTY-FIVE TWENTY-ONE" KIM TAERI X NAM JOOHYUK

This was my youth....








They will broadcast for the first time on February 2022, 9PM

Na Heego (Kim Taeri), 18 y'o and Baek Yijin (Nam Joohyuk), 22 y'o meet in 1998. 
It's the love story of how a 21 y'o fencing athlete met a 25 y'o sports journalist

original post: here

1. Huh? But seeing them next to each other, I'm not sure who is the young one ㅋㅋ They suit well 

2. I need to watch this for Nam Joohyuk's face😇

3. Kim Taeri came out so pretty in the first gif

4. Nam Joohyuk's acting got a lot better since The Light In Your Eyes.... Startup's directing was bad and his character was cheaply written so I'm excluding that one... 

5. Nam Joohyuk's emotions and eyes acting might not be satisfactory, but I'm watching this for Kim Taeri. Maybe his acting changed after meeting an experienced actress like Kim Taeri ㅎㅎ

6. Kim Taeri is so pretty.. She has a ton of hair, so maybe that's why her hair reminds me of manhwa charactersㅋㅋㅋ  I'm jealousㅋㅋ 

7. I thought that Nam Joohyuk would play the obvious younger one, but I was wrongㅋㅋㅋ 

8. It would've suited better if Nam Joohyuk was the yougner one 

9. Nam Joohyuk really suits those 'youth' conceptsㅠㅠ he's seriously youth himself..ㅠㅠ

10. Nam Joohyuk's acting freaking improved, I'm so looking forward


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com