Friday, November 11, 2016

[instiz] JYP'S MALE SUZY (GIFS HEAVY)

Is Got7's Jinyoung





















post response: +180
original post: here

1. Ugh Jinyoungieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠEven though I went to an all-girls school, I'm sure that I had a first love like him... memories manipulationㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (T/N: because he has that "first love" image, fans say that he's manipulating their memories to remind them of that their first love looked like him)

3. He's really manipulating my memoryㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Are you sure he's not my first love?ㅠ

5. Take me with youㅠㅠㅠㅠ boohoo

6. Ah... Jinyoung-ah....

7. That's right... I went to an all-girls school but I recall having a first love like Jinyoung...

8. This friend is so good-looking and gives me the good vibes

9. Seriously.. even as a man, I find him handsome....

10. I'm suddenly reminded of him being my first love... memories manipulation...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com