Friday, November 25, 2016

[naver] 2NE1 DISBAND & NAM TAEHYUN QUITTING

[naver] 2NE1'S DISBANDNMENT, PARK BOM'S WHEREABOUTS PREPARING A NEW ALBUM? "I WILL ALWAYS MAKE SONGS FOR EVERYONE TO LISTEN..."

"I'm always going to make songs for everyone to listen, I'm practicing right now!! Is it because it's the first time singing the song... How many times did I sing it.. oh no ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ"

post response: +19

original post: here

1. [+1013, -61]
Bom is the 4th dimensional wall when it comes to ruining a face with plastic surgery

2. [+768, -42]
Bom's voice is her biggest talent, it's such a shame

3. [+661, -52]
Her druggie image will freaking never leave her

4. [+331, -33]
If you look at Kim Serena's cancer... Shouldn't you stop picking at your face?

5. [+256, -38]
Is it because she'll become a BJ on AfreecaTV

[naver] YG'S FINAL VERDICT, IS IT THE BEGINNING OF A CRISIS? OR NEW OPPORTUNITIES?

post response: +31

original post: here

1. [+298, -16]
Wait so you're telling me Nam Taehyun withdrew by himself...wow

2. [+310, -46]
Since when did Winner was ever the "winner"? Taehyun-ah, during that time, I really liked you and you made everyone happy, I will always support you

3. [+223, -24]
Nam Taehyun will leave such a huge empty spot behind, but I'll still support Winner!

4. [+284, -54]
Such a shame for 2ne1ㅠㅠㅜ  I wish BlackPink will hit big!!

5. [+200, -34]
If they hit the rock bottom now, there's only opportunities to go up from now on

[naver] THE TIDES NEVER TURNED TO NAM TAEHYUN'S FAVOR... ACTING CONTROVERSY, DATING RUMORS, WITHDRAW FROM WINNER


post response: +21
original post: here

1. [+539, -90]
Nam Taehyun has always been working so hard when he was promoting and his work even sold out, but all those rumors where made by antis and journalists

2. [+350, -39]
Ah I was still waiting for Winner...

3. [+321, -60]
If it was me, I would've never been able to endure all those, Nam Taehyun really suffered a lot

4. [+354, -89]
Taehyun-ah odn't let the bad things get to you, rest fully and from now on you'll see more light coming, we will protect you

5. [+365, -94]
Taehyun-ah, when you were promoting in the celebrities' world, you really suffered a lot. I hope that all this pain disappears. I'm a fan that really wished to protect you but couldn't sorry

[naver] 2NE1 DISBANDMENT, 'YG'S REPRESENTATIVE GROUP' LEFT IN HISTORY


post response: +33

original post: here

1. [+665, -20]
Park Bom must be apologetic until the end

2. [+660, -21]
They were the girl group with the most daring concept out there and they had the best concept... But they just sank like that

3. [+604, -41]
Seriously if not for Park Bom, they would've been SNSD level right now

4. [+376, -16]
Park Bom is starting to annoy the hell out of me, when if Park Bom going to reflect? She's even preparing a new album right now, I'm so speechless

5. [+293, -6]
"I know that you're going to hate me for saying these words right now"....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com