Thursday, April 27, 2017

[teens stories] GIRL GROUPS’ SKIN EXPOSURE NOWADAYS



Anyone can see that they are wearing erotic outfits and doing erotic dance moves like the obvious leg spreads to appeal to men. Half of their butt cheeks are exposed; seriously, if they voluntarily turn themselves into products like that, how can female equality be ever achieved… seriously, I really hope that they would cut it down. In real life, the guys don’t even buy their songs digitally, they don’t go to their concerts and don’t collect their goods… of course, there are male fans who  are dedicated too but if you compare them to female fans, they are only a minorityㅋㅋㅋ if you think about it, shouldn’t female idols try to aim for female fans instead of male fans? Girl groups with a lot of female fans will end up lasting longer… I just hope that they stop using so much sex appeal; as a girl, I find it so-so and they don’t even look sexy to me…

post response:
[+520][-31]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:46 신고하기
They will just push a concept that’s even more erotic than sexy concepts which is the Lolita concept
221
8

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2017.04.26 19:26 신고하기
I agree, when I see dance clubs perform at our schoolㅋㅋㅋ seriously, they look like they are struggling
167
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.27 00:06 신고하기
Nowadays, even the underage kids are wearing short bottoms while dancing… it’s so sad to see. Groups like Dreamcatcher, Gfriend, etc. all changed their concept to a girl group concept no? There are lots of groups like that but I don’t think that they can give up on short shorts and skirts….
157
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.27 01:25 신고하기
Personally, I really liked F(x)’s concept but nowadays, I like Black Pink’s concept… something luxurious…
71
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.27 01:10 신고하기
Girl crush concepts are much better than sexy concept, like Black Pinkㅇㅇ… I think that I’m gonna become a fan of female groups. When they do exaggerated sexy concepts, it just makes me feel bad for them… no matter how much money they make.
50
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.27 08:49 신고하기
The exposure is not the problem… Just look at Beyonce, she has her fair amount of exposure but she doesn’t look erotic at all. Instead, she looks cool and strong. I personally find that wearing uniform and acting like a little kid worse… if you look at some years ago, when BoA did Girls on Top, she said that she was above all the guys and Miss A’s Bad Girl Good Girl and I Don’t Need a Man too. Now, everyone is either doing the uniform concept or wear girly/young-looking clothes. Their lyrics are also passively sexualㅠㅠ
48
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.27 01:19 신고하기
When IOI was wearing baby clothes, I was seriously upset….. they would’ve looked pretty with just a white t-shirt and jean shorts…ㅠㅠ
44
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com