Thursday, April 27, 2017

[enter-talk] WILL YOU CURSE AT JANG MOONBOK EVEN AFTER SEEING THIS?

First of all, as a viewer of P101, Jang Moonbok looked like a fine person to me.
I also voted a lot for him.

But since he became a hot issue, he got a lot of hate along with popularity.
Even when he goes outside, people are swearing at him. Otherwise, people write hate comments about him online and they are making fun of him so horribly…

But today, an article about him was uploaded.
 

"JANG MOONBOOK, EVEN THOUGH THE FANS ARE TELLING ME TO SUE THE MALICIOUS COMMENTERS, I WON’T DO IT”

His company said that the reason Jang Moonbok is not suing the hate commenters is because “he doesn’t want to sue them. Ever since he was young he went through a lot of pain due to hateful comments so he does not want to want to cause this pain to other people”

Don’t you sympathize with him? You guys will continue to curse at him?

Just because he wanted to work towards his dream, people are pointing fingers and cursing at him. He went through so many hard days and still wanted to give it another try…

I hope that you guys will rediscover Jang Moonbok again after reading this.

post response:
[+1,297][-95]

original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:30 신고하기
For me, people who comment “hyung I’ll make you walk the check path” for fun and don’t actually vote for him are even worse… They give all this expectation to Moonbok but they are won’t actually do it when the voting time comes. Even if he does end up debuting, none of them will stream his songs or buy his album….
332
17

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:23 신고하기
He seriously has a nice personality and I like seeing that he’s always bright. I really wish him to debut
318
31

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:40 신고하기
I never cursed at him. I just never thought of voting for him
222
309

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:45 신고하기
I hate people who tell him “let’s walk the flower path” the most; they will never vote for him diligently in real life. They are just saying words without action. You could see how much Moonbok’s ranking fell last time. In the articles, people would still comment “this hyung is sorry” they are always saying how they are gonna vote for him just for their own enjoyment. I can only see that they are just trying to mock him
83
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 17:46 신고하기
I like Moonbok for real though
75
9

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.26 23:34 신고하기
If you were to talk about their mindset, Moonbok is undeniably #1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will always support you and let’s debut!! My pick
65
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com