Friday, January 23, 2015

[enter-talk] GANGNAM 1970 SUZY & PARK SHINHYE

Suzy and Park Shinye attended the Gangnam 1970 preview event



Park Shinhye is pretty


Suzy is pretty


even though it's an article picture, both of them look good♥

let's not start a war, I find both of them very pretty!
I'll post more photos here


when she wears a female actress dress, she really looks like a goddess♥♥
I like her when she wears dresses


this is the most recent one, so pretty bb


and now Suzy! it's at her debut, how can she be this pretty already..
I really like this picture♥♥


and here's the most recent award ceremony
she's so pretty bb

I hope that both of them do well!♥♥♥


post response:
[+610][-40]
ㅇ |2015.01.21 22:22
Park Shinhye's really pretty, obviously more pretty than me. but isn't Suzy too over-shadowed...?
989
874
답글 57 답글쓰기
뀨잉 |2015.01.21 23:12
what are you saying "Suzy's over-shadowed" Park Shinhye's much prettier because you can't compare an actress to an idol
988
973

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.21 22:11
both of them are so pretty ♡♡
614
43

ㄱㄴㄷㄹ |2015.01.21 22:35
seriously Suzy's over-shadowed
267
216

22 |2015.01.21 23:20
I knew that there would be some inferiority talks here. you guys are surprised because Suzy's prettier than you thought
135
43

27남 |2015.01.21 23:12
Park Shinhye's pretty too but Suzy is unbelievably pretty.
127
46

위너 |2015.01.21 23:23
Suzy really is on a rise lately, I know that actress usually wins in this type of post, but Suzy's much prettier than I thought?
114
44

ㅋ |2015.01.21 23:27
but their acting levels are so differentㅋㅋ Suzy's acting is too cringe worthy so I can't watch her
99
51





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com