Tuesday, January 27, 2015

[photo] IDOLS WHO PORTRAY THE SHOW-OFF CONCEPT THROUGH PICTURES







Woohyun
(love.....
you don't know when it'll start....
neither you know when it'll end...
I believe in fated love.)


Key

Chorong's SNS
"I'm absorbed in my music"

GD: cunning brutality~?ㅋㅋㅋ 

"arrogant youngster" and the "timid hyung" story....

funny,he's 
a funny kid

if you can't sleep at night, call me
because this oppa has prepared a serena-rap for you

Yoseob: if I kicked it, the ball would've burst

Yoseob: that's the original. someone draw the ball

BTOB

Sungjae 
(My age is 19
I was fighting and scored 10-1 and sprang my wrist....
of course, I was the 10ㅋ )


Sungjae:
(that's not a picture of me pretending to be show-off and cool
I'm really cool)

Sungjae:
(Seo. Eun. *mad*)

Eunkwang:
(No matter what people say, I'm never going to give up. N.E.V.E.R
Today too, I'm under the effect of the music drug. If I spent my day with music....
my soul will react to it... E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G... the end)


Eunkwang:
(good morning ^^ last night, I worked until very late and now I'm heading off to work
So when I think about our staff, my strength is shooting up!
"fighting" to everyone today
-head of department Seo-)


Eunkwang:
(I am the head of BTOB team, Seo Eun Kwang.
from today on, we will conquer the world)


Eunkwang: 
(I won't give up, whatever you guys are doing
I will take pictures until the end)

Eunkwang:
(My tears are falling out.... Do you wanna know why..?
I found the answer of my endless agony
no matter what people do to me, there's no giving up
my mind cannot sustain, will my eyes be able to touched my this feeling?
the tears are a lie...since I'm not like this)

Seo Eun Kwangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com