Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[enter-talk] YURI'S COORDI WHO'S FINALLY DOING HER WORK


 finally Yuri got rid of her "worst fashion" title, let's celebrate!!!


her coordi is finally...finally doing her work!! she finally found a style that suit Yuri

 it's been a long time since Yuri wore something that fits her rightㅎㅎ

 she looks pretty even with weight on!!

she got a bit chubby but wearing tight clothes like that is pretty on her 

even her full shots look pretty

 please make her keep this style

 if she looses a bit of weight...

and that her face becomes prettier...

 the coordi finally did a good job in a while~!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+117][-63]
ㅇㅇ |2015.01.31 10:41
coordi.... please spend a bit on her face and body.......
44
3

ㅋ |2015.01.31 10:40
I wonder if she's taking vacationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlet's be happy Yuriㅠㅠㅠㅠ
38
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.31 09:38
Yuri's freaking pretty but her coordi can't do her work rightㅠㅠ if I was pretty like her I would want to wear pretty clothes... but there's nothing that fits me...ㅋ
36
1
ㅇㅇ |2015.01.31 14:55
looks like Yuri can't really pull off any clothes
23
3

ㅠㅠㅠ |2015.01.31 10:00
Yuri's body at the moment is just right so I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I fell in love when I saw her promoting and going out over night to exercise and run ㅠㅠ I remember her because she's always working hard on broadcasts ㅠㅠㅠ I like her voice color and her singing is quite goodㅠㅠ I hope that she do well!
23
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com