Thursday, February 5, 2015

[teen stories] ARE YOU GUYS SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE?


For me I'm so satisfied,

My eyes, nose, lips, foot, legs are all functioning well
I'm not a bully and I don't get bullied, my friends are all good people too
Even if I don't have a boyfriend, I have 4 best friends whom I can count on all the time 
I'm not a millionaire, but I'm not starving to death 
I don't have all the clothes I want, but at least I'm living
I'm not a genius at studying but my grades are gradually going up
I'm not that pretty, but I've never heard people tell me I'm ugly

up until those levels, I'm satisfied with my life!ㅋㅋ

post response:
[+799][+48]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.03 03:40
seriously cash... cash is my problem. Even if money can't turn everything better unconditionally, but seriously, it's still a big element that plays in your life's happiness. For me I just really want to get out of poverty. It's not because I'm greedy, and it's not like I wanna buy myself luxury stuff, but I just hate having to argue and fight with people about money issues. And I hate worrying about money too.Seriously if only I had just enough income to live.
395
6

ㅇ |2015.02.03 02:05
I hate myself a lot
300
24

진짜 |2015.02.03 02:32
My life is so hard I just wanna die, I'm so envious of the writer nim..from now on, I will live happily!
220
4

ㅋㅋ |2015.02.03 10:12
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what can a teen say about life discussion...
83
122

이천쌀밥 |2015.02.03 09:43
I hope everyone here will have a better tomorrow than was todayㅎㅎ
82
2

배고파 |2015.02.03 02:54
I'm seriously not satisfied.... I really wish we had more money in our house, I feel sorry for my parents.... I wanna study well,  I wanna do things well, I wanna try a lot of things, I wanna buy whatever I want and eat whatever I want.  I wanna do all that, but I can't even decide on my career. Even now, I'm not even sure about what I'm gonna do. Anyways, I don't even know why I'm writing all those sorrowful things. I had a fight with my dad a while ago, I was really sad back then, but now I'm thinking about it, I feel sorry that i raised my voice against him.... I really want to live rich and comfortably. I wonder how my parents are sad about the fact that I can't do anything for them. I'll apologize to them tomorrow with this kind of mindset. But if I apologize, but I end up fighting with them again, what should I do....
68
2

허 |2015.02.03 02:47
Seriously, I can't say that I'm satisfiedㅋㅋ my body is good, my family and friends are good too, and I'm thankful for all those great people in my life, but I feel like I'm living a worthless life. I think I'll never be able to be satisfied with myselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ
65
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com