Wednesday, March 4, 2015

[teen stories] I SPOKE TO MY DAD JUST NOW AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING

I'm currently laying on my bed, I heard my dad coming home so I was pretending to be sleeping. but my dad still entered my room to see if I was sleeping or not so I pretended that I woke up because my dad came in. I told him "you better not have been drinking!" and my dad just stood there and laughed. he was gonna leave my room and grabbed the door.
he told me: "dad has no choice but to make money~... so that I can buy XX(the author's name) the things that she likes. XX only needs to study hard so that you can become a good person... anyways go to sleep, you have to go to school tomorrow right..." he left after that, and I've been crying for 10 min now... seriously, am I even studying? up until now, I haven't even been doing anything right. he made so many sacrifices for me and the fact that I haven't been able to make him proud makes me feel so pathetic. dad, I love you..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
post response:

[+1320][-17]
ㅋ |2015.03.03 00:07
why am I crying?
131
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.03 00:03
treat your dad more nicely each day! I'm envious, I hope that our dad could tell us stuff like that too... our dad's words are so brusque and he always swears..
74
0

ㅇ |2015.03.03 00:04
ㅠㅠㅠ our dad spent his night with some friends? anyways, he was on the phone. I screwed up my life, I'm crying just by reading your post. we really have to study harder ㅜ
56
3

평균男 |2015.03.03 17:02
we become sensitive over those topics and cry but once we're done, we won't be studying more right?
33
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.03.03 00:06
you're lucky your dad's here...
28
22

ㅋㅋ |2015.03.03 12:24
I'm so envious of the author.. my wish is to live a life where I can be lovedㅋㅋ but for me, I can't even hear those kind of words from my dad
17
0

ㅇㅋ |2015.03.03 20:54
our dad isn't a doctor but he works at a hospital. our dad told me something, that if he studied a bit better, he could have become a doctor... he said that there were doctors who were younger than him working with him so it's tiring. so I really should work harderㅠㅠㅠ
13
1

헐 |2015.03.03 15:19
I had difficulties in school and in some relationships with my friends. my dad saw that I was having a hard time so he came to talk to me. he was saying that him and mom didn't need to wear nice clothes and stuff like that, he said that I should be wearing nice clothes, eat good food so that I can feel blessed, that dad should be the one working hard. when he said those words I cried a lot..
12
1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com