Monday, April 27, 2015

[enter-talk] IDOL MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN LYRICS COMPOSITION

yup, Bangtan boys

first of all, it's my first time writing a post because I'm so full of emotions right now
they dropped their tracklist today for their new album Hwayang Yeonhwa


seeing the tracklist, all members have participated in producing the album
it's the first time that V and Jungkook compose something, I heard the preview and I completely liked it
first of all, they all participated in writing the lyrics
as for the composition,
V - 잡아줘 (Hold me tight)
Jungkook - Love is not over
Suga - 흥탄소년단 (T?N: something like "diss proof"?)
Rapmon - 컨버스하이 (Converse high)

their songs have always been good and the fact that they can improve their skills even more makes them even more well-rounded

when I heard the preview, I couldn't even say a thing

I just totally liked it

you can really trust BTS' side tracks
I haven't heard their full album yet, but I'm sure that I will like it 

the song that I'm anticipating the most is "I need you"
the title track this time came out so well, there's a possibility for it to become #1 
Armys let's get them to #1 this time!

Bangtan is love



post response:
[+271][-48]
redbullet |2015.04.27 02:35
Armys...you guys understand right? the members ll said that their wish was to win #1...please just this time please....let's get those kids their #1ㅠㅠㅠdon't give up just because they are against Bigbang. this time, the concept of their song is just daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlet's stream their song like crazy
79
15

벱 |2015.04.27 02:34
seriously, they are really a group full of talents;; I'm from another fandom and I got goosebumps when Suga's "i need you"teaser came out...
78
5

TRBinUSA |2015.04.27 02:42
seriously Park Jimin sings so well;;; when you put Jun Jungkook and Park Jimin together, it's loveㅠㅠㅠ
76
6

엑셀 |2015.04.27 01:08
I'm personally like BTS a lot so I hope that they can do well with this album^♡^ Armys and BS fighting :)♥
28
0

인슾 |2015.04.27 01:19
I have 2 friends who are Armys and we all agree that their concept this time is daebak.. I closely pay attention to Jungkook and V and I'm looking forward to them for this album.. just that their comeback timing is a bit unfortunate..? I really hope that this album can do well,  it has to hit daebak..
26
0

ㅠㅠㅠ |2015.04.27 08:23
Armys ㅠㅠ this time let's get them to #1 for real ㅠㅠㅠㅠ they really want their song to become #1 on music charts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
25
0
"we've prepared for this album without regrets, everyone, let's all anticipate "Hwayang yeonhwa"?? -SUGA-
ㅇㅇ |2015.04.27 01:59
you guys wroked hard seriouslyㅠㅠ I'm so grateful and am filled with emotions, I'm just thankful for you guys to always give us good songs. Hwayang yeonhwa, let's hit daebak
24
1

야호 |2015.04.27 22:22
somehow, BTS has a lot of hidden songs that could do well such as "miss right", so it's regrettable. Armys are so civilized and Bangtan has a lot of nice songs
23
0

아미 |2015.04.27 09:24
I'm serious, this time, all their songs are good ㅜㅜ I'm just waiting for the comeback day... let's try to get them win #1!! BTS blow up!!!  ㅜㅜ
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com