Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[enter-talk] MIN'S FACE WHO LOST WEIGHT DURING THEIR COMEBACK AND BECAME PRETTIER

Min who catches you with her charms rather than her looks,
during this comeback, she has really caught my eyes

I don't know if it's because she lost weight or anything but it looks like she became more feminine


you can see her feminine side better... wow


I didn't know that her skin was this fair either...
somehow her looks are more mature now


so round~
if you take her eyes nose lips separately, they are really pretty...


I don't know if she's different usually but this time I really feel that her aura has changed


dark her suits her much better


when she sings and that you see her body as a whole, she looks lovely


I never knew that I would be admiring her looks


she really looks pretty in this comeback


post response:
[+30][-202]

*T/N: some problems with the comments section occurred so we changed the format a bit (just for this post ^^;;) sorry! also we were hesitating on translating this but there are no other articles of Min and the requester asked for anything about her so I hope you guys don't get too offended! remember that Pann=/= what all the Koreans think!!*

[+123] [-4]
ㅋ: she looks like Hyeonsuk Kim

[+118] [-6]
여자사람: she's seriously ugly... it can't be helped... she has debuted for a while now and got all that makeup and everything but her face.... Park Jinyoung recruited Min overseas and thought that she would do well but she flopped. it's all about Suzy

[+110] [-7]
수고했어오..: she trained for so long but her dancing are still... and it's not even that she's that charming... she's ambiguous

[+29] [-0]
하아: she looks so much like this person!! I would've thought that they were sisters!


[+27] [-1]
ㅇ: before she worked really hard to diet, she was so pretty TT_TT



[+20] [-2]
ㅎㅅㅎ: people are way too harsh with their words...you guys bash on her looks and make up rumors about her bullying Suzy
 
[+14] [-0]
ㅇㅇ: every time I see her, she reminds me of "Rude Miis Young Ae"
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com