Monday, April 6, 2015

[fan-talk] EXO CHANYEOL WAS F*CKING LAZY WITH HIS DANCE TODAY





if you wanna be a singer that's how you're acting? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
f*ck today , he's totally at fault

there's even people trying to shield him saying he was sickㅋㅋㅋㅋ



post response:
[+123][-473]

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.04 00:03
yup
193
25
Everyone... I wanted to post a new post on instagram but I was too embarrassed so I'll just put a comment.. today at Music Bank I was quite slacky when I danced and didn't put all my heart to do it.ㅠㅠ  It was not because I was sick but I mistook the last recording as a rehearsal so I didn't dance my hardest to save my strength for broadcast. I feel so ashamed that I didn't check it properly and danced like that on the stage. ㅠㅠ It wasn't like I was sick or so everyone, please don't worry and from tomorrow I will show you a cooler and more perfect stage than today..I seriously apologize
ㅇㅇ |2015.04.04 00:12
anyone trying to shield him for mistaking a rehearsal for the actual broadcast has a problem, it was his responsibility, the other kids were all dancing seriously and he was the only one making excuse for not being able to live up to the live if he doesn't save energy. The other kids were all working hard, and his behaviors just show that he has a lack of responsibility, don't even try to shield his inability to hold accountable for his own mistake ㅋand of course, he's going to do better in the future stage, if he makes another mistake like this, it'll be the greatest disappointment ㅋ
92
221

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.03 23:14
I can't understand, he thought it was a rehearsal? He can see all the kids in front of him putting all their effort and he still thinks it's a rehearsal, I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋpeople normally say what they're filming before recording, there's no way he can misunderstandㅋㅋㅋit's just common senseㅋㅋㅋ he even danced his own part with a lot of effort
88
193

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.04 00:27
why are there so many idiots who don't know the definition of rehearsal... So if you use all your power for rehearsal how are you supposed to sing during the actual live? The other members of course knew it was the actual stage and Chanyeol even said that he made a mistakeㅋ furthermore, EXO stage's cameras are not in front of them, but they constantly turn and change angles they take several shots and edit it to make it look like a one take, so it's possible that he actually mistook it for a rehearsal... Just try to find him slacking off in another video, he even said he made a mistake and wrote a comment to apologize, stop making excuses..if you hate Chanyeol, just say that you hate himㅋ
69
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com