Tuesday, May 12, 2015

[enter-talk] IS YANG YOSEOB PREPARING TO COME ON THE MASK KING?

somehow, Yang Yoseob's words recently alludes that his going to go on the mask king....
some days ago, he changed his profile picture to this






that day b2st had a schedule overseas, so they took the picture in the airplane naming it "impenetrable man" suggesting that maybe he didn't want other to recognize his face?

and most recently he made another tweet


"nowadays, I felt kinda lacky I was thinking about how my voice could be the best it can be so I'm curious how everyone think about my voice. I wish I can strengthen my voice and stop thinking I lack! I know there are no right answers to how to sing, but I wish that the public think that I have a good opinion about my voice like the fans!! Everyone, listen to the voices you like and I'll deliver the voice I like, how wonderful would that be...!ㅋㅋㅋeveryone please give me your precious feed backs"


"everyone, I've prepared a good gift for you. It's not anything surprising though... but it's something that everyone will definitely like!! Please wait for it!!^^"

seriously when he tweeted that I was 90% sure that he would come out on the show. There's no any other thought that came to me except the mask king

there's even love calls for him and Taeyeon for the mask king


Really, if what I'm thinking is right, Yang Yoseob can seriously create a legend. Until now, his skills just keeps increasing and his voice is already acknowledged. Everyone are curious about what his limits are. Even though his voice is really distinct that even my mom knows how to recognize it, if he comes out,  it's a good opportunity to show that he's at the same levels as the pros. But imagine if we guessed it wrong...^^ 

post response:
[+114][-12]
original post: here

븉 |2015.05.11 23:08
he can't spoil something about the mask king like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe probably just wrote it without inferring anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI wish that he comes on the Mask King, but he'll get eliminated too soonㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠhe's not going to advertise it so openly
59
0

진주 |2015.05.11 23:42
since his voice color is so special, as soon as you hear him, you'll know
45
0

븉빛 |2015.05.11 23:56
of course I really like Yoseob oppa, but personally I want Doojoon oppa, Kikwang oppa or even Dongwoon oppa are fine too... People all know that Hyunseung and Yoseob are good but a lot of people don't know about the 3 othersㅠㅠㅠㅠ if they could come out, they will break the prejudice ㅠㅠㅠ
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.12 19:30
he's singing the OST for "let's eat"
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.12 00:25
it's not the mask king but the OST for "let's eat".. 
15
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com