Monday, May 11, 2015

[enter-talk] MORE THAN LUNA, ISN'T BTOB SUNGJAE A COMPLETE REVERSAL?



I didn't know this guy could sing that well?
Seriously everyone were curious about who the golden locker (gold mask) was, but Yook Sungjae was seriously wow... 

I got so much expectations from him? 
I knew that BTOB was a group full of good vocals, and their rappers are on point too
but I thought that Yook Sungjae was more in charge of their visuals
I thought that he would've been the least talented one and really didn't know he could be that good. He totally knows how to sing and his face is handsome too, he's totally giving off a good vibe. 
I heard that this group's best singers are Seo Eunkwang and Lee Changsub
and now I'm seriously curious about their talent levels.

post response:

[+458][-68]
original post: here

숮 |2015.05.10 18:57
Luna seriously entered in the top5 best female idol singers after this programㅋㅋㅋㅋthe way she reaches her high notes ... like the way she sang in electric shock is so pretty...(it's not that their songs are bad but it's still a shame for her skills) I seriously didn't know for BTOB Sungjae. I watched him again and his voice color and power....are seriously the best ㅋㅋㅋand I got shocked again after hearing the singing skills of his group;; their voices are so good.....
117
5

ㅁ |2015.05.10 18:58
If you watch him on youtube you'll become a melody! You can hear all the BTOB songs there too. Thanks for viewing Sungjae prettily!!!
84
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.10 18:52
Thanks for watching BTOBㅠㅠㅠ Luna is daebak too, Yoo Sungjae is daebak too!!!!
73
1
창소푸 |2015.05.10 21:14
Because of Sungjae's visuals I didn't know he would sing wellㅠㅠㅠ
37
0

ㅁㄹㄷ |2015.05.10 20:05
People who don't know BTOB would think that Sungjae is just a visual, but he totally sings well
34
0

핳 |2015.05.11 00:45
BTOB are finally seeing the lightㅠㅠㅠAs expected, they're being recognized through their skills ㅎㅎ let's blow up!!!
27
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com