Saturday, May 2, 2015

[enter-talk] WHO'S YOUR IDEAL TYPE IN INFINITE

Hello! I saw a talk about EXO that looked like this, so I'm doing one for infinite too!


1. Kim Myungsoo (L)
Everyone would say that he's handsome, your typical flower boy.
He might come off as shy in front of strangers, but once you get to know him, hes silly and cute.
sometimes, his actions are so unpredictable so it might surprise other people.


2. Nam Woohyun
his personality and actions are the same: cute and talented kid
he's very sociable, you can put him with anyone and he'll be amiable and receive a lot of love
sometimes, he's whiny because he's tired and when he's serious, he's more serious than anyone else, he has reversed charms

3. Jang Dongwoo
he's always bouncing everywhere, his aura is like a vitamin
sometimes, he doesn't know how to say the right stuff, but he can listen to your problems very well
he has manly features, but he's romantic and sensitive

4. Lee Sungyeol
despite his tall height, he acts like a middle schooler
but, when you have to put a lot of effort, he puts more than anyone else
if you saw him in the mist of working, you would fall for him

5. Kim Sunggyu
let's not fight over whether he's handsome or not, he's very polite but full of contradictions
he has a lot of tact when it comes to behaving appropriately in a given situation, so he's good at maneuvering in the society.
he doesn't think before talking and it's cute. If you're sulky, he'll manage it well

6. Lee Howon
the clumsy and blunt Busan man.
he really can't do aegyo, but if you ask him, he'll work his hardest to be a cutey (hyoong hyoong)
you might be taken aback because he can explode unexpectedly
I advise you to stand out of his way

7. Lee Sungjong
his body and appearance are pretty but his personality is a real man.
Where ever he goes, he receives a lot of love for being pretty
Even though the times are tough, he's reliable because he'll work alone until it works out
Aegyo King. he's above Nam Woohyun

post response:
[+236][-24]

조금씩다썪... |2015.04.26 10:40
if I'm in kindergarten, I'd date Lee Sungjong (we can play the "house" together and it'll be fun) In elementary school, I'll date Hoya (he's shameless, so it's cute) in middle school, I'll date Lee Sungyeol (because he's cute and funny) in Highschool, I'll date Nam Woohyun (he has a caring feeling to him?) before my mid 20s I'll date L (When I walk next to him, everyone will be staring at us) after my mid 20s I'll date Sunggyu (it'll be charming to date him after my mid 20s because he has that funny tsundere feel) for marriage, I'll marry Jang Dongwoo (Even if he doesn't speak, you can tell how he is.. seriously an angel...)
83
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.26 12:05
personally the man I wanna marry is Kim Sunggyu... ㅋㅋㅋ he has a strong sense of responsibility ㅋㅋ and he treats his family well ㅋㅋㅋ of course, the other members are like that too, but since he's the leader of Infinite, I feel like if they all came to my house, he'll be the one who would treat us the best ㅎㅎㅎ
78
1

ㅇ |2015.04.26 10:44
crazy but I'm choosing Lee Howon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah of course, because Howonie is my ideal type
52
0

ㅇ |2015.04.26 11:23
can't they all be my men...it's too hard to choose between them (actually if you become a fan of infinite, you would start saying that your ideal type is a man like infinite.......)
29
0

엑소엘 |2015.04.26 11:01
ahㅋㅋㅋㅋat first I was like "okok" and then I stopped at Kim Sunggyuㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously f*cking cuteㅠㅜㅜf*ck I'm going with Sunggyuㅠㅠ
28
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.04.26 21:21
since L has a lot of obsessions, it feels like he's going to give it all for you. when he went of "Hello counselor" he wasn't even swearing at the girl(?) and kept his calm, so it made my heart flutter so much. His personality looks so good but when you become close to him, he'll be really warm and friendly and he's really critical about his own weaknesses. If you have misunderstandings, he'll compromise..ㅎㅎ(I seriously see him dating like that)
25
1

me |2015.04.26 15:43
can't I have someone like that..?
23
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com