Saturday, June 27, 2015

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL WHO MAKES YOU WANT TO DIET




Bangtan Suga's legs



nowadays I entered in Bangtan's fandom and I saw Suga's legs, it looks like chicken legs



seriously they're so beautiful, it's even better than girls' legs






(t/n: my legs came from genes in my family, even though I do squats they won't beef up)


it looks hereditary




he's white and he has slender thighs ㅠㅠ
I'm his wannabe





even his ankles are slim....



why don't we have his genes in my family ㅠㅠ


post response:
[+75][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.25 12:41 
Honestly I think that Suga is a perfect person.. he's good at rapping (he debuted as an underground rapper), he's a composition genius, he must work 7~8 hours a day because he's so desperate to work, he's kind, he's a vegetable but he also has his energy, he has a blunt personality but he still takes care of his members like a tsundere, he has a lot of love for his fans (during his birthday he wrote a lot of post-its by himself and gave it to the fans), he has manners, he takes care of his orthography, he's good at basketball, he has passion for hiphop and music, he's a stan attractor, social╋political sense (when he was in middle school, he wrote a song for the pro-democracy movement), honestly his looks were falling behind when he debuted but now he's considered as a visualㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠdoes Daegu man Suga lack in anything? Min Yoongi is a man capable of everythingㅠㅠㅠhe's creating a genocide of 11K armysㅠㅠ
31
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.24 00:14 
let's stream him on PANN
23
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.06.25 09:24 
anything Suga says is like honey ㅠㅠ
22
1

lol |2015.06.25 10:18 
he lost 7kg for I need you and he looks even more like a chopstickㅠ.ㅠ His face is prettier a bit chubby, I wish he gains more weight.
13
0

우왕굳 |2015.06.25 14:09 
I saw the "I'll sue you" video and he was f*cking cuteㅋㅋI saw him on YamanTV and he really catches my eyes.. his smile is so prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com