Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[instiz] IDOL GROUP WHOSE CORDI IMPROVES IN EVERY MV


















source: here


My heartbeats are trying to run away. Everyone please look at 2:33 of the MV you MUST watch itㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
LANVIN  
wow Dope costumes are dope
save meㅛseriously the moment they all wore shirts goosebumps+screaming ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
태태랑
seriously daebak...ㅠㅠㅠ
ha Bighit cordi thank you
●_●  
seriously thank youㅠㅠㅠ Park Jiminㅠㅠit's all about Park Jimin rightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
내가만약새라면
wow as expected from Bangtan cordi, so dope, especially Jungkook's clothes and Min Yoongi's clothes, they're seriously nice. The rest of the kids all look good too but those 2 make me happy
흫ㅎ흐헿히ㅎ
When I saw Jimin I almost cried, good work cordi nim
최애차애
I can't sleep because of them.......we need to praise the cordi.
Lucien
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 맙소사ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com