Tuesday, June 16, 2015

[instiz] JAPANESE WOMEN RANKS TOP 10 OF KOREAN FLOWER BOYS



1. JYJ Jaejoong




2. SUJU Kim Heechul


3. TVXQ Changmin


4. CNblue Younghwa




5. SUJU Donghae



6. Shinee Taemin



7. 2pm Nickhun



8. Infinite Myungsoo



9. 2pm Taecyeon




10. EXO Kai




source: here

EXO∴
Jaejoong is just the one top him and Heechul are the real stuff.... he went to eat at Korean town there once and the store almost exploded because so many people were trying to get in
연쇄입덕마
Myungsoo and Jong-in-ieㅠㅠㅠ
I was like "they must really like pretty guys"...and then I saw Kai and got a heart attack. Please love our kid a lot
wow Jaejoong
wow they're all handsome
청소년 영화
I think I know  what type of men they like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I totally get the Japanese vibe
they kinda have the same aura ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  
Taemin!!!wow but Jaejoong is seriously handsome
L kun is better than I thought
they wrote "Jaejoong 4th dimensional wall that you can't cross"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com