Saturday, July 4, 2015

[enter-talk] F*CK SMTM SONG MINO'S PRELIMINARIES

The 2 winners of the Bigbang D and d's albums are
twoonebang @ twitter
Bbuing_Bbuing03 @ twitter

congrats!



My name is flaming charisma Minho
for those who already know, my nest is Winner
Never thought even if I died
that I would come here for nothing but to steal your spot and raise awareness
I'm just trying out
I came here wishing to get rid of the YG label
to take the locked up Mino out for a walk
My friends tell me that I've already succeeded what the f*ck
Success to me is to die having 6 billion of applause
someone told me that this would be a gamble
but I always go beyond and hammer down my limits
I'll go to the end like Nolbu's greediness' Heungbu
thanks to Bobby I'll crush down all the stereotypes
Show me the money? No! Show Mino money
to do it fair square, I shaved my hair
I'll drink the soju of the trophy, hold your balls tight
Bobby dtop the crown
hold your chin still

I'm wetting my pants over his lyrics
his lyrics delivery is also amazing
daebak

post response:
[+59][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.03 16:34 
hul~ his lyrics' sense is jjang
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.03 16:49 
haㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠSong Minoㅜㅠlook at the lyrics.. when he raps he becomes someone elseㅋㅋIt's not the Song Mino fool that I knowㅜMino fighting♡
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.03 20:16 
I was amazed when I heard him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ good job Mino
10
0

인슾 |2015.07.03 17:08 
that was seriously neck to neck this time...Song Mino got judged by Zico and he passed, even he was amazed
9
0

콘콘 |2015.07.03 17:07 
Bobby is thereㅋㅋㅋ his lyrics are good and his rapping skills are good too, Mino doesn't care about other's opinions, Mino-ya you're cool
8
0

인서 |2015.07.04 00:52 
this was even better than episode 1, looking forward your performances ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.03 17:31 
Show me the Mino!! freely go up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com