Sunday, July 19, 2015

[enter-talk] MYUNGSOO SETTING A BEAUTY MONOPOLY AT THEIR SHOWCASE


I'm helplessly falling in love with L Myungoo ㅠㅠ



L looked at his best during their most recent showcase...



he's always been handsome, but this time, he's even more handsome ㅠㅠ



he makes you forget the importance of angles for journalist's pictures



there's not a lot of idols who would appear so good on journalists' pictures right ㅜㅜ



this sexy eye gaze appearing during his stage is giving me a heart attack



when he  smiles, it shoots my taste ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



damn handsomeㅋㅋ



you can't think of anything else than handsome when it comes to Myungsoo...amazing


post response:
[+311][-13]
original post: here

ㅋ |2015.07.15 17:16 
moreover, his body is goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
80
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.07.16 11:28 
best visuals, best choreography
74
3

ㅋ |2015.07.15 17:15 
this is L's instagram's profile picture...... f*cking handsome....bb
74
3

ㅎ |2015.07.16 11:35 
he's not just handsome but he sings super well in Bad tooㅜ he doesn't look like he would sing well but he does;;;;
40
0

ㅇ |2015.07.16 13:55 
I'm another group's fan but he's really handsome... I like Kim Sunggyu the most of all infinite and I don't really like the other members, but I saw infinite promoting Bad this time and Myungsoo is F*cking handsome... Ah and even though I like guys with their hair down, Myungsoo really looks good with hair up...ㅇㅇ
31
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com