Friday, July 17, 2015

[instiz] YG EX-TRAINEE YANG HONG SEOK WHO SWORE AGAINST SUNG SI KYUNG (FEAT. INSTAGRAM)




Hongseok: I went to Sung Sikyung's concert with my girlfriend <3 thank you octopus :)
#SungSiKyungconcert #happy2015 #700days #selca #date #lovestagram #SecretRelationship? #peopleWhoDon'tKnowYou (Sung Si Kyung) #WouldThinkYou'reSeriouslyUgly #Ugly #CaseByCase



Hongseok's girlfriend: something that I've always wished, it came in my dreams, that we would both attend #SungSikyung's concert. We watched the performance for more than 3 hours, It felt like being in the clouds. Best weather, best performance, and the best was that you were with me. I'm always thankful! :) #700 #OctopusAndSamgyeopsal #YouAndMe #together

Hongseok: can you change your IDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you shouldn't put something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hongseok's girlfriend: nop

(T/n: her ID is swearing at Sung Si Kyung  making a word play with his name saying "Sung Si Kyung you F*cker)


she later changed her ID

later on, they started doing a lovestagram



Hongseok's girlfriend: I wish he's with me in this moment
random friend: who?
Hongseok to the friend: not you






Hongseok changed his ID and set his account private

ID: Hong star's secret instagram


Hongseok's girlfriend posted a picture of Park Bogeom saying he was handsome
Hongseok later commented: He's f*cking ugly


list of the stuff Hongseok wrote on his SNS
some telling a 4Men member  "F*ck don't be a singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
basically, he uses a lot of bad words like "d*ck/f*ck/ass*les, stuff like that


source: here

I thought he looked nice...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
if he became an Ikon member, the fans...wow.
곰돌이 푸
((Sung Si Kyung, Park Bogeom)) ㅠㅠ
희희 @ㅎ.ㅎ@
he looked so nice during M&Mㅠㅠㅠ...... so disappointed....
I thought that M&M gave him the evil editiing treatment so I rooted for him the most....Chan Woo is love seriously
             >후쿠시 소우타.
              putting Chanwoo is God's work
빅 스  
hul...wow....hul......Yang Hong Seok
HISTORY 송경일
he seriously shouldn't be on SNS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
칯 
hul... "sungsibalnom" this is swearing at Sung Si Kyung? wow scary
뀰  
Hong star...?star....
HALO OOON
ah... There's so many people around me who viewed him positively.
오렌지주스
he's still a trainee and he's swearing at Sung Si Kyung and pulling off a lovestagram like nothing...aigoo
릭비
wow..ㅋㅋㅋI liked him on M&M and supported him even more after hearing he went to Cube!!! Chanwoo was the best afterall
폴 크래덕(24)
hul...so disappointed... I was supporting you.. 
아마 난 이미 네 옆에 있을 거야.
he still haven't debuted and he's treating Sung Sikyung and Park Bogeom like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ And he's swearing like this on his Cyworld...
얼음달
I thought he was kind..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com