Thursday, August 6, 2015

[instiz] TOP 2 THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO RECOVER FROM ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH IT

1. Becoming an anime fan



Once you fall into it, you can seriously not go back...
you can substitute one anime for another forever
if it gets too serious you may proceed to buy figures and manhwa shelves




2. Becoming a celebrity fan



before you know, your room will be filled with posters, goodies and albums
your walls will be full of celebrities
your money account will break

source: here

I fell for both..hahaha☆ f*ck
백오
I'm giving up on my life
I like both but I don't know what's a bank account! hahaha
민트
both....ha..Kaneki...Jongdae....Akashi..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
#2 for me, it's been 10 years...that I'm a fan.... Is it still possible to quit?ㅋㅋ
Inuyasha!!!!Sesshomaru!!!!!BLOCKB!!
you're screwed if you fall for both, that's me..(wink
세상에서 부대찌개가 제일 맛있음 ㅂㅂㅂㄱ
I should definitely not get near those 2
첸첸체닝
idols are my life
로이 머스탱
in my next life, I'll fall for only one of them...sigh
I got shocked when I saw Inuyasha ㅎ.I'm totally Inuyasha's fan
I should stop watching anime during the summer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com