Wednesday, September 2, 2015

[enter-talk] RED VELVET'S SEULGI IS UGLY?














Seulgi isn't ugly though...
actually since the other members all have double eyelids and have big eyes,
so in comparison, it's possible to see her as "uglier".
but her monolids eyes aren't even ugly
they are round and her face shape is also round
so I find her the prettiest when she has her hair tied up in a poop-shape (T/N: ddong meori= how Koreans call bun)

there are also people who call Lovelyz' Babysoul, Jin and Kei ugly
how high are your standards?
if they are not pretty, just say that they are not pretty, but don't call them ugly
is it because Babysoul has monolids?
like Seulgi, she didn't caught my eyes at first
but she really looks like the singer Lena Park... and I like her the most in Lovelyz

please let's stop fighting!

post response:
[+404][-73]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.09.01 08:03 
she has monolids but her eyes are big, reminds me of Sohee. I'm a girl and I really like that kind of style? those kind of kids look very good when they wear makeup or when they shoot album jackets since their looks are more varied.
86
12

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.01 21:24 
in my eyes, she's freaking pretty, I don't care what other people say, it's a personal preferenceㅇㅇ but from my standards, she's damn pretty..ㅜ monolids╋gap between her on stage and off stage╋ her face shape.. she's everything I like in a female idolㅋㅋ
64
7

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.01 22:00 
isn't she charismatic-ally pretty? anyways, she's the prettiest in my eyes  ㅠㅠthis is my favorite gif of her
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.01 22:33 
she's pretty with her monolids so sm didn't make her do double eyelid surgery
27
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.09.01 22:33 
I find her pretty because of her monolids and because she stands out from the other members..  didn't she train in SM for 8 years before debuting.  she sings well, dances well, has a pretty line, good body and proportions, and she's cute. why the hate?
20
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com