Thursday, October 15, 2015

[enter-talk] CHARMING CELEBRITIES! WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE?

for me, celebrities have to be charming before all, but it's my own subjective taste
the pictures are from instagram!!





cute rapper Loco!I became his fan during SMTM
He's so cute... His voice is charming, but he's the cute type!
his style is freaking honey too ㅠㅠ


the rappers all suit the snapback style
I recommend you listen to his song with Gummy "Lying"!
if you listen to his voice in a quiet place, you'll know how much of a good rapper he is!



the next one is the sexy man with huge popularity Jay Park!ㅋㅋㅋ



when he has long hair, it's really nice, but personally, I like his short hair
when he did his perm, it was so nice (personal favorite)





there's Beenzino tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he's a Supreme maniac, isn't he falling in love with Supreme?
on his SNS, he's off the wall charming



Gray! Looks like the 3 of AOMG are all there
anyways, they released so many good songs recently
and they give off a good vibe, so I've been following them a lot
they looks handsome and warm





idols are the trend nowadays, but the rappers who have connections with them are starting to get trendy too
they also became trendy because they're so fashionable


finally, there's Zico that I couldn't not fall for him during SMTM!



Zico is f*cking cool on stage
Zico seems to really like Supreme, Vibrate and Bape


Vibrate cap mania Zico ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

His fingers are so cute
but his nose and lips are so pretty


and lastly, there's Sleepy that made a new impression to me
I saw him on a show and I thought that he had no manners, but  I saw him with glasses and I felt sorry for him

post response:
[+128][-10]
original post: here

떢뽀끼 |2015.10.15 10:29 
me too after watching this, I saw Sleepy all over again, his mentality is amazing
39
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.15 11:08 
ha Zico jjand...♥ here's the Zico Zico nii gif that makes you despair..
29
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.15 13:25 
Zico is f*cking cool, he's a rapper and he produces not only good songs but he has good concepts. He also takes care of people around him
22
5
(t/n: the mom of a friend(?) of Zico had a surgery and Zico paid for her bills)
ㅋㅋ |2015.10.15 13:47 
Zico is likeable
12
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.15 17:11 
Zico has a big nose so when he smiles, he looks like a little kid, he's f*Cking cool
11
0

ㅎㅇㅎㅁㄴ |2015.10.15 13:47 
Zico
10
0

하악 |2015.10.15 15:37 
I like all AOMG but my favorite is Gray ㅠㅠ
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com