Sunday, October 18, 2015

[enter-talk] KIM HYUNA'S EVERYDAY

Hyuna who exudes sexiness and charisma on stage






but she looks like a friends on her SNS
because she updates it everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



she's smiling because of the fallen leavesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



let's have fun today~drink~drink



must take a proof shot after drinking soju~ V~~



once she's done drinking, she wants to drink juice
ㅠㅠ which one should we choose



hihi let's eat the whole lemon pack!!

recently coloring books are trendy
because it has a healing effect



must try once at home~



look how concentrated I am~
I\m taking a black and white picture for the aura



tada~



before sleeping, I need to take another selfie



should I put my arm like this?



no let's just do a V~


post response:
[+215][-34]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.17 13:04 
Am I the only one who finds it interesting that she never had a dating rumor? It's kinda amazing to see how clean she is when she's the queen of sexiness on stage
95
14

ㅁ |2015.10.17 10:37 
Hyuna's face seriously doesn't looks like before after 7 years into her debut ㅠㅠ Of course she's pretty now, but she was even prettier when they debuted with Bouquet to mirror mirror, right now I can only see her nose and nostrils ㅠㅠ
75
17

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.17 09:39 
seriously she's so pretty but I don't get why her makeup always looks so weird
50
3

전소녀 |2015.10.16 18:57 
Hyuna is pretty
37
3

ㅇ |2015.10.17 12:10 
the thing I'm curious about is who takes all her pictures on her instagram??
32
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com