Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[instiz] IRENE'S DOUBLE EYELIDS SCARS

Kinda obvious
  




source: here

Skins  
what the hell, I've always had double eyelids but I look so ugly...shivers
I got mine tooㅎ
I'm going to do themㅎㅎ
looks like she got done lots of times..
흥부
My friend didn't do anything to her eyes, but her eyelids are like Irene's
pretty
if you really wanna have pretty double eyelids, when you close your eyes, it'll look like this
신뢰  
no one knows whether she got them done or not. It's not like it's a bad thing to get them done....Joohyeonie is so pretty..'ㅅ'
Bea Joohyeon jjang pretty....
SM would never do something so obvious
whether she got them done or not, she's jjang prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
actually, no one knows whether she's done it or not, but looking at this post people will assume that she's done it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com