Friday, November 6, 2015

[enter-talk] HEIZE FEAT. CHANYEOL STAGE, CHANYEOL'S LYRICS WOW WOW



Peek-a-boo what is a pretty boy doing in unpretty (rapstar)
I’m radio
Rather than with my face I’m making money with my voice
I’m Exo representing korea
Growing while eating love
I work and make money
When it comes to popularity we are above mnet
I know my position for sure
When women see me they long for me
You will respect me after listening to this rap
I’m sorry Lee Sooman chairman
I will do hip hop today
I will be cursing motherfucker too
The fans will go to Hongkong after listening to this rap (tn: going to hong kong signifies having an orgasm)
My bank account is like a cemetery (tn : his bank account is deep like a cemetery)
0 keeps adding up (tn: In Korean 0 sounds like [영; young] and it is similar to word “영 (or 혼)” which means soul, spirit. So It is a punchline, souls keep increasing in the cemetery = his bank account figure keeps growing.)
Tomorrow to make money I will go to the airport again
Make money make money
I make tens times more than other idols

cred:onehallyu

source: here

미간
wow
isn't this on the charts?
Red Velvet Wendy
omg Hong Kong......
Chanyeol-ah I'm proud...ㅠㅠㅠ I wanna earn lots of cash too...8ㅅ8
에구치 타쿠야
ㅋㅋㅋcute "president nim" he tried hiphop..and tried cursing
허허허허

am I the only one finding this a bit embarrassing ㅠㅠ you have to check his stage
ah I like itㅠㅠㅠYeol-ah
승관이 돼지 ?  저 돼지 아니에여!
Lee Soomanㅋㅋㅋㅋ
since he can't be acknowledged by other rappers, he's using curses but that will just make us compare him with those rappers even more~
he wrote it well..ㅠㅠㅠ 
도S  오키타
ㅎㄹ you have to watch the stage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com