Sunday, November 29, 2015

[instiz] BIRTHDAY GIFTS OF EXO CHANYEOL LAST MONTH (BE PREPARED TO SCROLL)
























































(blood donations)


source: here

wow seriously...the things I'm most envious of are celebrities
those are for EXO's tribute and not even mine, but I still stared with my mouth wide open
I've always felt like this but I think EXO's tributes are too overwhelming....
동해번쩍
wow this is so severe.... after that everyone would want to be celebrities
there's no endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm still wishing him a happy birthdayㅎ
APRIL에이프릴
wow his room must be filled..
wow...daebak... I wonder if he'll be able to use all of them.... 
사랑스러운 며니
if he even able to open all of this? I'm envious
it'll be so hard to open all of them...
by the time he opens everything, it'll be his next year's birthdayㅎ
me too I wanna be a male idol
수만송이의 꽃들 중 엑소
wow... if he receives all those every year, where does he store them?
when he'll be done unpacking them 2015 will be over
ㅁL윤기
wow... seeing it like that makes it really severeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com