Sunday, December 20, 2015

[instiz] MALE IDOL WHO TURNED A 30,000WON COAT INTO A 300,000WON COAT


it's infinite Sungjong





just walking he looks like he's shooting a pictorial with the Rudolph doll







t/n: there's no other celebrities who would wear this 30,000Won (~30$) coat than Sungjongie ㅠ.ㅠ
jjang luxurious looking thanks for not making it obvious (that it's a 30$ coat) ㅠㅠ~

he got a free 30,000Won coat ㅠㅠ
he normally wears a lot of fan gifted clothes prettily and is known to be the "acknowledged fairy" our maknae Jjong!

source: here

gasp freaking handsome
후지오카하루히
hul he looks so rich
yeah you'd believe if it was 300,000won (300$) he makes it look so luxurious
샤컨
his face and heart are prettyㅠㅠ
슈스틴
wow this is a new legend, a 30,000won coat...not only his face but his heart is pretty too
hul if I wore it I'd look like Kim Jong Il or Kim Jong Unㅠㅠ pretty
gasp I wanna buy it, where can you find it?
지개매
wow daebak pretty where did you find it?
wow jjang pretty if it was me, I'd turn into a green monster
prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠno I mean, because it's Sungjong, it's pretty..
wow it really looks expensive... pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com