Friday, January 8, 2016

[instiz] LAY WHO RESPONDED SEHUN AFTER SEEING HIS INSTAGRAM

Sehun: Happy new year.
thank you for loving Exo in 2015. 
please do the same for 2016. 
let's all be  happy in 2016.
Lay hyung, let's attend the year end awards together

Lay wasn't able to attend the year end awards so only the 8 of them did. however, he left an empty seat for Lay.
Lay replied Sehun through his Weibo: yoyo baby, happy new year, I miss you guys, see you in Korea~ ^^

post response: +132
source: here

Who's that knocking on my door?  샤이니 엑소 덕후
ㅠㅠmy heart hurts when I think of Xing-ie boohoo..
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠXing-ah we miss youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
홍조져  내 맘 때리는 세븐틴 홍조져
I'm touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠ
늉늉기
Xing-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
erin_b
as long Xing can see it ㅠ
(dying from cuteness)
ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠmy kind kidsㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ
>>잇싱  엑소는 아홉명
my hear is fluttering but..what's up with your username..?
Xing is mine (dum dum dum)
ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they can promote together this yearㅠㅠㅠ
주현아  좋아해
Xing-ie, my heart hurtsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really wanna see you 퓨ㅠㅠ
까만애다  네~제가제일까매요~
ㅠㅠXing-ah you worked hard in China ㅠㅠ don't be sick and promote healthily ㅠㅠㅠ
namusee  그대에게
I understand why people call Lay an angel..
to be honest I had prejudices against him before but,
Lay is seriously polite and kind.....
let's go, hit big!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com