Saturday, January 23, 2016

[twenties stories] I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I JUST HATE THIS TYPE OF PERSON

5QtLP70Nh_1453167302_1453166971068961.jp
Yellow (Y)/the OP: where are you?
White (W)/the OP's friend (assuming it's a guy from simplicity): homeㅜㅜ
Y: let's go drink
W: I don't have moneyㅠ
Y: ahㅋㅋㅋ I was gonna pay for you, just come join usㅋㅋ
since he didn't have money at that time, he didn't eat

Y: what are you doing today?ㅋㅋㅋ
W: I'm homeㅜㅜ
Y: I'm at the village today, let's go eatㅋㅋㅋ
W: I don't have moneyㅠㅠㅠ
Y: you got your salary no?ㅋㅋㅋ
W: I've spent it all by now, wanna buy for me?ㅠㅠㅠ
that day I just coolly accepted to buy for him when we talked on the phone

W: where are you?ㅠㅠ buy me some drinksㅠㅠ I'm not feeling wellㅠㅠ
Y: why? did something happen at work?
W: just this and thatㅠ
Y: come outㅋㅋㅋ I'll buy youㅋㅋ let's meet and talk it out, call me
I bought him drinks and we talked about this and that together

Y: XX-ah, I've been dumped..ㅋㅋ.. let's have a drink, I'm upset..
W: I don't think I can todayㅠ I have no moneyㅠ
Y: why do you always not have moneyㅋㅋ
W: but I'm trying to make moneyㅠ
since I was too upset, I called him and he told me that he didn't have money

Y: I've even been ditched by a friend..ㅋㅋ I'm not even asking you to pay for me, I'm just asking if we could drink togetherㅋㅋ
W: but I have no moneyㅠ it can't be helpedㅠ
Y: anywaysㅋㅋ work hard earning your moneyㅋㅋ
W: if it's too difficult, I can try to helpㅜㅜ I'll borrow moneyㅠ
Y: stop itㅋㅋ that's just dirty, anyways, I'm gonna go rest
I didn't even ask him to buy for me, but he kept talking about money!!!! seriously, this guy doesn't even have 10$...

post response:
[+124][-3]
original post: here

존잘러 |2016.01.22 22:07 
it's f*cking detestable seriously. there is a kid like this that I know and seriously, it's not even once or twice, but we were never able to meet. next time, if I see him in the streets I'll just greet him and go
35
0

휴 |2016.01.22 22:23 
F*CKIINGG hate it. the "ㅠㅠ" after he says that he has no money is the worst;
32
0

룰루 |2016.01.22 22:07 
I freaking hate it when people always make a fuss for not having money, even worse when they reply like that to make it even more obvious
30
1

ㅇ |2016.01.23 02:43 
those kind of people who are always saying that they have no money always ask people to buy them this and that and always use other people's stuff. and if you are eating together, they go "nowadays, I don't have much moneyㅠㅠ"
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.23 05:53 
it makes me even more mad that he always add the "ㅠ" at the end of his replies; 
12
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com