Monday, February 22, 2016

[enter-talk] A MALE IDOL WITH AN EXTREME GAP

(T/n: gap between on stage vs real life)

is Ikon's B.I!
since he's Ikon's leader, he's equipped with lots of charisma
the fans call this side of him "god-Bin mode" or "leader mode"





*shivers*
the general public got to know this side while watching SMTM right?


when you say "Ikon B.I", this image comes to your mind right away





but the fans know that B.I in real life is just a little quail (T/N: not sure if that's how fans call him in the fandom XD)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


B.I went to the zoo for the first timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and his heart was flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


and he ran away when he saw the sealㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"it's my first time seeing it, it's scary"

B.I during Ikon's first fan meetingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was totally frozen that dayㅋㅋㅋ


a fan was giving B.I a Poo plushy and he was running his way to her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


B.I hyung with the poo plushy


B.I hyung.................



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and when he went to SMTM's prelims, he was totally nervous




and he also gets played by his own members








uhm... anyways, let's go back to the charismatic leader










let me know if there are other singers like thatㅋㅋ


post response:
[+401][-78]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 21:41 
Bangtan Jiminㅋㅋㅋ he's powerful and sexy on stage but he's a mochi in real life, innocent and niceㅠㅠ
233
74

ㅇ |2016.02.22 21:39 
I think that this group (Ikon) is overall like thatㅇㅇ I didn't expect itㅋㅋㅋㅋ
177
29

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 21:46 
Ikon Bobby? on SMTM, he was so hiphop, and strong-looking. but he's really nice and writes his raps sincerely
170
33

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 21:49 
Jiminㅋㅋㅋ seriously cute..
76
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 21:38 
the antis can bash his personality all they want but nowadays on Mari and Me, you can see how nice his personality isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he works hard with everything ㅇㅇ and he's f*cking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
76
2

코닉 |2016.02.22 22:09 
Joonhoe-yah .. we are the only ones who know that you're a freak ....
69
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 22:06 
Goo Joonhoe too, his gap is no jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe looks scary at first but he wasn't able to swim because he was scaredㅋㅋ
64
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.02.22 21:42 
on Mari and Me, he looks like a animal-hoguㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would've never imagine based on his WIN days
62
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com