Monday, February 1, 2016

[instiz] CLASS OF PHONE PRODUCT PLACEMENT IN KOREAN DRAMA WOW WOW




*Dying from the pain of taking medication*
*waterproof phone appears*
freaking hilarious

source: here

거짓말일거에요 ㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
way too obvious ㅋㅋ
라테일즐겜유저
there's lots of hopeless product placements in our country's dramas ㅋㅋ
I seriously don't understand why they staged it this wayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I rather them staging him dropping that phone in the water instead
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhat the hellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
meanwhile Im Siwan's visuals are on point
I knew it would be this sceneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
when you look at this it really doesn't make senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he had to put his phone at this location of all the places in this huge roomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
it's kinda fascinating how the setting makes it even more obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I watched this episode when it aired.. I got taken abackㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com