Friday, February 19, 2016

[instiz] SONGS WHO MADE EXO MEMBERS STAND OUT

D.O - Mama


Kai- Growl


Baekhyun - love me right


chen- Wolf


Xiumin- Unfair


Chanyeol - Overdose


Sehun - Sing for You


Lay - Love me right


Suho - Overdose


source: here


nothing to disagree with ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
but Suho is truly overdose's winner
personally for Xiumin, it would be Wolf...
Sehun was the swaggest during Growlㅠㅠㅠ
personally for me, it's all Growl..ㅠㅠㅠGrowl Mansae, seriously it was God's workㅠㅠㅠㅠchoreo, visuals, styling, the song, everything was perfect
박현수
there's no one who can beat D.O in his debut teaser days, he made history with that teaser
he was too handsome, I wondered if people like him could exist
  
what about debut teaser D.O? His windy messy hair cannot be forgotten
KIMJUNMYUN
personally I liked Chanyeol during CMBB ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
personally Sehun in suit during Overdose..
addiction
for me Suho baekhyun-Overdose, Kai, Sehun, Chen- Growl, Xiumin, Lay- Wolf, D.O-MAMA, Chanyeol-CMBB ㅎㅎ
Sehun is seriously Growl
Minseok during MAMA..even though his visuals are ascending, he was really daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com