Saturday, March 12, 2016

[enter-talk] JUN SOMI/CHOI YOOJUNG IN THE SUBWAY




they look nice together❤
Choi Yoojung is so cute, and Jun Somi is just so pretty

I'm shipping them together!!

for reference Somi is 16 and Yoojung is 18, the non-fans will have a lot of misunderstandingsㅋㅋㅋㄲㅋㅋ

post response:
[+454][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.12 18:53 
the reversal of the picture : Yoojung is the unnie
114
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.12 18:57 
Yoojung is seriously too cute, She really looks like the dongsaeng.  Jun Somi is like the girl crush type?
95
5

ㅅㅂ |2016.03.12 18:55 
look at the cosplay fans trying to get people swear at Somi. You guys are really disgusting. I like Som-Yoojung, Som-Sejung and Som-Soyeon too. I like everyone that Somi is put with
82
3

ㅇ |2016.03.12 23:47 
I like Somi Yoojung and Chungha the most
50
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.12 19:28 
Jun Somi's style is really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like seeing them friendly like this
38
1

Xxx |2016.03.12 18:42 
both are pretty ㅜㅜㅜ god-Somi and god-Yoojung let's both debut
25
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com