Thursday, March 17, 2016

[enter-talk] KIM JIWON'S LOOKS SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN LOOSE TO SONG HYEGYO

nowadays sergeant Yoon (Kim Jiwon)'s looks are even able to beat god-Hyegyo
when she wears the military uniform, her looks are awesome

she's especially pretty with lighter makeup, that's why she looks so good in her military uniform




she doesn't even lose to Song Hyegyo in real life... really... she catches my sight right away... so pretty


during her Orange-C times, she looked so exotic. since that time, I discovered her beauty


during Heirs, she came off so bitchy..ㅋㅋ I wanted to smash her head with  a hammer...


her role right now is kind of bitchy too but...


she's so pretty that I can't bring myself to hater her


post response:
[+371][-24]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.14 13:38 
really, in DOTS, I look at her more than Song Hyegyo, her short hair makes her look f*cking pretty
158
46

ㅎㅎ |2016.03.15 08:51 
Medicube? at that time, there was a shot with her and Song Hyegyo and she was much prettier..
138
82

ㅇㅇ |2016.03.15 09:16 
seriously she's so pretty and good at acting ㅠㅠㅠ.. she looks so natural in every role she's given, how can she be so goodㅠㅠ she's an angel. padak padak.. I can't forget that part.. ah too cuteㅠㅠ she's my favorite character in DOTS. even though Song Hyegyo is freaking pretty, she doesn't lose to her.. YESS tomorrow there will be another episode!!!!!!!!! in DOTS, I find Guwon couple more affectionate than Songsong couple ㅠㅠ
127
16

ㅇㅇㅎ |2016.03.15 09:20 
it's a bit oba to call her prettier than Song Hyegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
79
71

ㅋㅋ |2016.03.15 08:43 
for me she looks prettier than Song Hyegyo.. she kinda looks more reserved-ish prettyㅋㅋ (T/N: rip translation lol)
61
22

ㅋ |2016.03.15 09:57 
let's be honest, she loses to Song Hyegyoㅋ needless to say, it's always Taehee, Jihyun and Hyegyo
45
39

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com