Tuesday, April 5, 2016

[enter-talk] LEE SEUNGHOON WHO WILL SOON BE CAUGHT IN A RELATIONSHIP

With his fans (Innercircles)ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Seunghoon who's doing a dating simulation since day1
"Sorryㅠㅠ #maetamongDatingSimulation 3.12/3.13 gymnastic stadium #WinnerConcert"

And on the 30th of March, it became the 50th dayㅋㅋㅋ
He got a lot of backlash and understood when he saw the fans comments on V-appㅋㅋㅋ
And once he was done, he posted this on his Instagram
"Flower boat
My heart that is missing for you,
I will place it on a boat and send it to you,
the wet petals that sink
are still bearing your scent"

"I love you guys much~~<3 <3 <3 I love Innercircle <3 <3 <3"

He even tattooed this for his fans to show his thankfulness and to show them that he won't forget about them. 

At the fansign, the security guards (?) were being really rough with the fans and he was telling the guards not to be like that.

The fans were on her knees at the fansign and Seunghoon told her not to be like that, but since she didn't get up he knelt down too

He makes my heart flutter so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ





post response:
[+616][-60]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.04 09:35 
ㅋㅋI thought that you were gonna put this
219
23

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.04 22:07 
Hul am I the only one who felt warm reading this?... I feel that the title was just for fun, but some Incles felt bad about it, so I think it would be good to change it too ㅋㅋ
85
4

규요밍 |2016.04.04 20:58 
I got a positive vibe from Winner while reading this postㅠㅠ I thought "They are so pretty.." but the comments here are so negative.... I'm from another fandom but I was able to feel his love for his fans. But I think that the OP got a bit careless with the title so there are a lot of people who took her title badly. I think that it would be better if she changed the title!
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.05 00:32 
No but it has nothing to do with the EXO-Ls, Inncercirlces are not side-eyeing themㅋㅋ The fans from other fandoms just view this as a warm post.
40
1

ㅎㅎㅎ |2016.04.04 10:50 
Guh... Tamong-ie
29
2

ㅋㅋ |2016.04.04 23:27 
What are you saying, that we're side-eyeing you guys?ㅋㅋㅋIs Nate Pann owned by EXO-Ls or something?
28
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com