Sunday, April 3, 2016

[instiz] NCT

[instiz] SM JUST RELEASED NCT'S TEASER A WHILE AGO WOW WOW

post response: +2

source: here

1. they have the Fx feel

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ finally they're here

3. Neo....Culture... technology.....

4. they make us look forward just from the teaser color palette...

5. looks like pictorials

6. hing, I really have to stop being a SM fan

7. Jaehyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. the aura is so my style

[instiz] NCT ON THEIR WAYS TO SHOOTING THEIR REALITY SHOW




post response: +5

source: here

1. they look super skinny...

2. wooowww what should I do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ our kids look so pretty  Jaehyun's perm is giving me a heat attack ... Doyeong's dyed hair..

3. Jaehyun is everything, and Yuno looks better with black hair then brown

4. Aren't they supposed to be 40?ㅜ.ㅜ I can only see a few of them..
 >What?? 40??
 >>Didn't they announced it a while ago?ㅠㅠ They said that they were limitless... So I don't know how many they are actually

5. so they're shooting a reality? I wonder how Ten will look like

6. SM are spoiling everything to us...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com