Friday, May 6, 2016

[instiz] AHN JAEHYUN PROPOSING GOO HYESUN WITH FLOWERS






aagbanjh:
Flower bouquet proposal

Goo Hyesun went "why~~?"
and you could hear Ahn Jaehyun laughing and replying "because you're pretty"




aagbanjh:
to my 5 months bride

post response: +38

original post: here

1. ah female lover and male loverㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please be happy

2. wow even my heart is fluttering

3. I'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so pretty please be happy

5. he really looks so in loveㅠㅠㅠ I'm jealous

6. seriously be happyㅠㅠㅠ they seem to love each other so muchㅠㅠㅠ such a pretty couple

7. ah.... My heart flutters... Even on the video you could hear honey coming out from Ahn Jaehyun's voice

8. everyone please watch New journey to the west... It's the program that will convert you into an Ahn Jaehyun fan

9. wow just from their voices you could hear how happy they areㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠthey match each other too well


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com