Monday, June 6, 2016

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU SEEN BAP ARTICLES ON FAN TALK?

t/n: Fan-talk was kinda the original "enter-talk" back in the days and it's heavily concentrated on male idols

The Russian fans of BAP invaded that place!!!




Russian fans writing about BAP being popular overseas



















(the original post: here)

Ah I'm so proud of them ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+131][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.06 23:33 
Wow the views, the foreigner fans went all the way to write this? Wow...
34
0

헤이 |2016.06.06 23:42 
Hul isn't it the top article on Fan-talk?? Anyways, it's so fascinating
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.06 23:37 
Even the Korean babies were writing comments in English for them on this post
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.06.07 00:19 
At first I went "What?" Then I became so proud
23
0

Valentina |2016.06.07 07:41 
I'm Russian BABY and I can't even say how much I'm happy now. I'm happy to be a part of such amazing and kind fandom. No matter where we live and who we are in our daily lives, we are a very big family thanks to our great boys B.A.P. I will not lie and say that it was not hard to login here. It was REALLY hard for me because I do not know Korean at all (only simple phrases) :"D But I have some Russian friends who is good in Korean~ So they helped us a lot. I want to say Korean BABYs that I'm really grateful for all that you have ever done for us. That is true. Guys, you are awesome! Thank you for your help and support! It is another one great memory in my life. We are always by your side and forever with you... I just want to cry now, sorry... тт^тт (in English)
21
0

Sorano |2016.06.07 02:59 
We speak different languages, live in different cities, but we are united by music B.A.P. I love B.A.P. I love Baby. I love my fandom. TT (in English)
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com