Tuesday, June 14, 2016

[instiz] 'BTS SUGA' SCANDAL WITH MRS. K, CAUGHT IN ADULTERY


+For those who don't understand I will enlighten you guys!!

That black bear over there is called Kumamon and it's a mascot
Suga is known to really like this characterㅎㅎㅎㅎ





Anyways, Jungkook is mine

post response: +18

original post: here

1. Ah seriously I was freaking about to break into tears, now please remove Jungkook from the post

2. I'm so pissed

3. I got shocked for a second

4. Just writing Mrs. K, I could already guess that it was Kumamon

5. Ah I seriously got shocked

6. Ah.. Seriously.... I got.. So shockedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Ah I got so shocked my heart was about to stop beatingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Wow really my tears were about to flow out....

9. Mom my heartㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
http://instiz.net/pt/3858.

5687

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com