Saturday, July 23, 2016

[instiz] IDOLS SELLING TRANSPARENT FRAMES AT THEIR CONCERT TODAY



















The price is for individual members,
one member is around 32000won (32$)

post response: +30

original post: here

1. Wow those are so expensive....but so pretty

2. That's not 3.20$ but 32$????

3. I find it so-so.. Since I don't really like transparent stuff.. But this is really too expensiveㅋㅋ

4. Hul it's pretty

5. Way too expensive

6. So pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠTheir transparent goods are the prettiest so far... Ah I seriously want to buy them ㅠㅠㅠㅠBut to be honest it's not that expensive, if you compare to those fansite managers' goods it's actually on the cheap side... Frames are usually this price haha...

7. The kids look so good in these pictures... SM really took good pictures this timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8 .Wow... The goods just keep being more and more revolutionary every time.. It's pretty.. It raises my purchasing desire

9. Hul it's seriously pretty if not for the price..

10. It just entered my bag right now haha... I have no regrets...ha







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com