Saturday, July 2, 2016

[instiz] NCT 127 WHO JUST RELEASED THEIR INDIVIDUAL TEASER

2000'er Lee Donghyuk
who will be promoting under Haechan!











post response: +12

original post: here


1. Ah Donghyukㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got so shocked ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠcongrats on your debut

2. Donghyukie became Haechan.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ. Congrats on your debut

3. Is is because Donghyuk is such a  common name... But the Donghyuks really have good voice colors

4. I thought "wow he really looks like Donghyuk" turned out it's really him

5. This baby grew up so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHaechanie I'm so touched

6. I was wondering who Haechan was, so Donghyuk is Haechan!

7. I thought it was Donghyuk, but it's Haechan

8. Haechan? It sounds so awkwardㅋㅋ Donghyukie is finally debuting

9. So NCT 127 will be their group name?

10. Hul I was wondering who Haechan was ... Donghyuk-ahㅜㅜㅜ nuna will support you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com