Tuesday, August 2, 2016

[instiz] GIRL'S MAKEUP TREND NOWADAYS

10 years ago






Nowadays




(T/N: we added some more pics for reference)





Flour-white foundation and bright red lipstick
If you go outside, 95 out of 100 girls would be wearing those

post response: +9
original post: here

1. Before, they looked good even without the red lipstick

2. I agree with the red lip, looking at the photos, only the lipstick changed

3. The lips are getting darker while the skin is getting lighter, it's my taste

4. Oh seriously, people wear much darker lip color recently, should I also buy a red lipstickㅋㅋ

5. But 10 years ago, there were people who wore both heavy and light makeup no? If you look at the heavier makeup 10 years ago, it was pretty severe..

6. I wanna buy a red lipstick too...

7. If the past makeup had lighter eyebrows, it would look prettier!

8. I agreeㅋㅋ

9. The red lip is pretty but it doesn't suit me so I can't pull it off!!

10. I love the red lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com