Saturday, August 20, 2016

[instiz] TAEKWONDO LEE DAEHOON LOOKS LIKE EXO CHANYEOL






In his pictorial, his eye gaze looked like Exo's Chanyeol. It's famous among Lee Daehoon fans to call him the "Chanyeol's lookalike". It's to the point where you can find "Chanyeol" in the related search when you type in "Lee Daehoon".

Lee Daehoon is freaking awesome.. Is he an idol?





post response: +12
original post: here

1. As expected from my man

2. Handsome

3. I see Suho, Chanyeol, John Park and Ryu Junyeol.

4. You can feel his humane side if you read athlete Lee Daehoon's interviewㅠㅠ

5. If you look at his nose and double eyelids, he looks more like Kai!

6. Is it me or the second picture reminds me of Mingyu?

7. That's my man thoughㅠㅠ

8. Wow so handsome

9. Ah I love him so much

10. Oppa!!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com