Tuesday, August 23, 2016

[instiz] TODAY, AN IDOL GROUP WON #1 AND THEIR LEADER'S PERSONALITY SHOWED THROUGH HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH


Today, Vixx N gave his acceptance speech when they won #1 on 'The Show'

"Although we won #1 today, we won't only remember winning #1 or the gold medal. To our athletes who have put so much effort and shed so much sweat during these past 4 years, you guys have worked hard and thank you. Also thank you for all the singers who congratulated us today."

His personality is seriously the best...

(T/N: the amount of upvotes is quite a lot considering the timing and that it's from Instiz, also the post has been retweeted almost 2K times within 1 hour :P)

post response: +247
original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's really cool

2. Too coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cha Hakyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm learning so much from youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I was so proud of himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ<3

5. Seriously cool..!!

6. Wow I didn't see this, our leader is really coolㅠㅠ

7. My man....

8. Seriously Yoniㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was tearing up but when I heard your speech, I cried even moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ our leader is the best

9. I seriously respect our leader

10. Hakyeon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ogu ogu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com