Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[naver] HIT THE STAGE EP. 3

[naver] 'HIT THE STAGE' JANG HYUNSEUNG X STEPHANIE, ADVANCES WITH 2 CONSECUTIVE WINS... WILL THEY BECOME THE FINAL WINNERS?



post response: +54
original post: here


1. [+981 -39]
I saw the videos and I thought that Ukown's team would win...

2. [+658, -40]
There were several dancers who appeared and I was distracted but I was focusing on these two's stage. Stephanie was cool.

3. [+1,038, -68]
Why is Ten always the forst one out?ㅋㅋ He would have more chances if he was placed at the end...

4. [+718,-69]
I found the first guy very good thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
> Yesㅠㅠㅠ It was Tenㅠㅠ the stan-attractorㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+469, -20]
Why are this week's points so little..? It was 150's, and then it suddenly went down to 130's..  It's possible that the stages this time were not as good but the points just kept decreasing.. I got surprised

6. [+74, -1]
Please have some entertainment content.. I don't wanna see the panel's useless body gags.I wanna feel excited and nervous... Let's go stronger..

7. [+208, -18]
Ten's dancing was good though, his recognition and placement are a bitㅜ Today Yooah was so good at dancing, I was surprised


[naver] 'HIT THE STAGE' IOI CHUNGHA, UNRIVALED WACKING DANCE... LOST TO JANG HYUNSEUNG BY 3 VOTES



post response: +25
original post: here

1. [+43, -2]
It was by 2 points -.-

2. [+42, -3]
Chungha's stage was the best today... I wish her to shine more..

3. [+38, -2]
She should have worn another color than the restㅜㅜ Even so, she did very very well!! When she did her dance battle with Momo, it was so my style

[naver] 'HIT THE STAGE' NCT TEN, LOVELY 'OLDER FEMALE YOUNGER MALE COUPLE' CONCEPT STAGE


post response: +17
original post: here

1. [+70, -0]
Ten-ah, you worked hard. You were seriously too coolㅠㅠㅠ!!!<3<3<3

2. [+55, -0]
He danced very well though, seriously ㅠ_ㅠ

3. [+54, -1]
So cool!! You worked hard Ten-ah!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com