Tuesday, September 13, 2016

[enter-talk] GROUP WHERE EVERYONE IS A VISUAL


Mingyu
he's a 97'er and he's over 185cm
People call him a warm flower boy, but personally I think he's more of a cold flower boy


Wonwoo
When he has his straight face, he's a cold flower boy, and he looks pretty standard
But as soon as he smiles, his image is completly different
his shoulders are broad too
his face is often hit or miss, but for OP, it's a hit
When I watched seventeen's fancam I thought "so seventeen has a member.."


Leader Scoups
He's a Korean member but he looks like a foreigner
his overall image is manly but if you only look at his eyes, he's pretty
personally black hair suits him the most


Vernon
Even though he doesn't look overly western, his face is still daebak
He's mixed with a Korean father and Western mother
he kinda looks like a prince on the picture


Joshua
Personally I think he's the visual of Seventeen
because I'm often attracted to the eye shape and mouth corners
He has it all... His Adam's apple is also very apparent
When I watched his fancam, his smile was the best.. He looks like a fairy!
I liked his apricot hair but his black hair makes his face stand out more!


Dokyum
whenever he gets mentioned by the members, he always seems special?
He's warm and his eye smile is really pretty
He's the seventeen member with the best nose in my opinion, he kinda looks like an actor


Jeonghan
People might not know how he actually looks like since he has long hair
He's kinda like the hidden card of Pledis?
He had the best built when he was a trainee
even though he cut his hair already, I want him to have a real short haircut next time


Jun
He's the first member that stood out for me when I looked at seventeen
He's also the member that people look forward the most to see in real life
He's a Chinese member and when you look at him, he just looks perfect
He has distinct features and his shoulders are super large


Seungkwan
He's a face that once you get to know him, you'll end up liking
He's cute but he also looks handsome because of that
He really suited that red hair, but I wanna see him with black hair
He's overflowing with Oppa-ness nowadays


Hoshi
I seriously like this picture
The hair suits his so much and his profile...
he has that stan attractor face
but his body is a total reversal, his clothes fit is pretty good?
He's a member that I feel is becoming really handsome nowadays


Dino
He looks cute and you just have affection for him
He has the default maknae face
His expressions are really cute and cool at the same time
especially when he smilesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I really like his facials
He's the member I'm the most interested in nowadays


Woozi
People call him the stan attractor fairy
He's so cute, he's just too cute!!
He's 21 years old? I got shocked because he looks like a baby
He suited the pink hair during Adore U so well

(OP didn't have place for a 13th picture)
The8
The fans all say that he's handsome in real life
he was living his glory days during Aju nice
I wanna learn how to do his eye makeup

post response:
[+247][-32]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 08:45 신고하기
The8 is handsome too
71
3

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 09:48 신고하기
Seventeen are all handsome!!!
55
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 02:48 신고하기
Thank you!
53
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 08:40 신고하기
Why is Lee Chan a 99'er...
23
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 10:46 신고하기
I'm an EXO-L who can certify this, I went to dream concert and was shocked from their visuals.... They're freaking handsome even seeing them on the screen they were handsome...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was going all "OMG OMG" because they were so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 08:47 신고하기
When he was a baby, people were always saying how pretty Dino was, but now he's manly. I got taken aback.
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 10:05 신고하기
The8's real life visuals are amazingly handsomeㅠㅠ
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 11:41 신고하기
Chinese jjang............♡
16
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.09.14 03:25 신고하기
young Jeonghan♡
16
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com