Wednesday, September 7, 2016

[instiz] I THOUGHT THIS DRAMA WOULD BE THE BEST BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE BORING




W

post response: +20

original post: here

1. Ha... The plot is starting to sidetrack..

2. But I find it so funㅠㅠㅠ I don't even see the time pass

3. In the beginning it was a daebak plot but the more you watch....

4. I still think it's the best drama.. The more I watch the more I fall in love with it... Today is W day so I'm happy!!!

5. Last episode's ending was the best, my hands were shaking because it was so amazing, every episode of this drama is a legend

6. I didn't watch every episode, but the plot is good

7. Me too I feel like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's not like it's boring, but I don't sense the daebak-ness that I felt in the first episode

8.  ㅎㅎㅎ I have to agree with you carefully, if the next episodes are like today's episode, I'm not watching anymore...

9. Since the later part turned into a crime drama, the genre of the drama started to change, so to people who like consistent genre drama, this will be a hit or miss

10. The 1st to the 4th episode were the best ㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com